Zuken's Contribution to IPC-2581 Recognized, PCB007, 8 May 2014
Zuken’s Humair Mandavia and Steve Watt have been honored by IPC for their contribution to the cross-industry IPC-2581 consortium. They received “Distinguished Committee Service Awards” at the IPC APEX Conference and Expo, March 24, along with industry peers. A founding member of the consortium, Zuken was the first EDA vendor consortium member to support IPC-2581.
- Steve Watt, Senior Applications Engineer Zuken, discusses “Strategies for embedded component design,” with PCB007’s Kelly Dack.
- Steve Watt and Humair Mandavia discuss “Issues driving chip-package co-design” with Andy Shaughnessy, Editor of PC007.
- “Implementing the latest embedded component technology from concept-to-manufacturing”, by Humair Mandavia.
- “Enabling I/O optimization with 3D SoC, SiP, and PCB co-design,” by Steve Watt and Humair Mandavia at IPC Designers’ Forum. Sign up to see this presentation as a live webinar:
- May 13 at 2:00 p.m. BST (GMT+1)
- May 14 at 11:00 a.m. PST/2:00 p.m. EST